Wednesday, May 19, 2010

1st post

Salam guys...im a muslim girl who is still learning about islam...im a muslim born Alhamdulillah...that's the very best gift given to me...;)
i think it's about 2 years i've been wearing hijab...i love my hijab;) thanks Allah...

Actually 1 night something happened to me and it's the moment my perception about this life change.. im making this blog just to share with u guys anything is interesting i have read about Prophet Muhammad or hadith or Quran...of course if u read about them everything is interesting but maybe u missed 1 of the stories of Prophet Muhammad;)

if u guys have something to share too just email me..then i will post it...

i love Allah S.W.T
i love Prophet Muhammad S.A.W
i love islam
i love my hijab
i love myself

2 comments:

Adorable *wink* said...

Hi Bella..
You remind me of my past.. Yes,as you said..u experience a nice and good feeling when u wearing it. Besides that you feeling secure.wearing hijab is nice way to protect ourselves from bad influences(InsyAllah..) Congratulation to you dear..May Allah Bless You always..

4m said...

thanks there...u r right..alhamdulillah..aminn;)